This is Our Life Recap....

Now that we are into 2014....(I'm a little behind of course)  I thought I should post the rest of the "This is Our Life" project 52 pics.    Let's start with week 13.    Check the previous post for pics 1-12.    This was really tons of fun and now looking back I really love that I got through it and finished with 52 pics that really sum up our everyday.  Doing this project really made me see how important it is to catch my family in the here and now, in our everyday, doing what we do....even when it isn't pretty.  So many of these images just scream what daily life is really like in my house.  And so many of these images are show things I never want to forget about my family.    I've already started another project....a little less structured because my life is seriously lacking "structure" right now.    So many changes....but more on that in another post.

Week 13
In Motion (2 pics on this one)
Spending time with our friends from college, my girly-girl had a little fun playing super hero...The same weekend we hung out at the pool, Miss Ryane is not afraid of anything.....throw me higher is all she said....


week 14
This is what home means to me...
On weekends when we get to just be "home".  My girls love to play.  Seeing my babies, with their own babies is really what home is all about.



Week 15
First
My "little" big girls first pair of glasses.  Oh, she looks so grown here.  Think I"ll go cry now....


Week 16 
Relax
It's summer, break out the flops.  Time to relax!!!


Week 17
Play
We love to go to the park on Sunday afternoons.   Notice my little pumpkin hasn't gotten rid of her "paci" at this point. 


Week 18
Noise
Two pictures here....We can all agree the best noise ever is your kiddos laughter...It can bring you to giggles yourself.    I snapped this first pic because when we were playing in the back yard....I'm just enjoying the sounds of summer---splashing, laughing, playing, etc.....Then.......


Little Miss let's one rip.......Rheagan was cracking up....pretty much lost it myself.    


Week 19
Reminders
Grab your tissue.....going through my files, I came across this picture.   I took this a few weeks after we put our sweet boy down.   Everyday, I am reminded of him.   We miss him so much.


Week 20
Simplicity
She is beautiful....all the time, in every way, simple as that.


Week 21
What makes me feel safe
Sisters and Blankets
These girls both have blankets that they can't sleep without.  One pink, one purple.   Both fuzzy, both soft, both irreplaceable, both loved beyond words.  Been that way since they were born.   They need these blankets like they need each other...


Week 22
Pure Joy
It's her birthday...what could be better than waking up to 40 pink and yellow balloons.  Pure Joy!!!


Week 23
Yummy
If this picture doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does.   These girls love watermelon.   I love these girls.


Week 24 
Solitude
.....no words...love her



Week 25
Summertime
It's birthday party time.  My girls would live at the pool everyday if I let them.


Week 26
Composition
We totally posed this one...but I love it anyway.  


Week 27
Freedom
I do this picture every year.   Around 4th of July I take a patriotic picture of my girls.   This year we were in gulf shores for vacation.....Of course the day I planned to do pics, it was about to storm, super windy, and we were all sunburned.   I still love it anyway. Look at that sky,  stormy sunsets are so pretty.


Week 28
Adventure
My aunt bought the girls these boogie boards for our summer trip.  Rheagan loved it...She was a natural.


Week 29
Relationships
Probably one of my favorites.   I love this picture....and Rheagan took it.  I think she did a great job.  She's a girl after her mama's heart.  Photographer in training!!



Week 30  
Color
Family pic on the beach....love the beachy washed out tones...


Week 31
Pretend
My all time favorite picture I've ever taken.  I loved the whole session.  My girl pretends she is a ballerina all the time.   We will be watching her in the nutcracker one day.  Any thing that girl desires....


Week 32
Truth
Truth is they fight, they argue, they are mean to each other.....Truth is they are sisters and love runs deeper than all those things.


Week 33
Out of Focus

Week 34
Secret
Secrets between friends....priceless!!


Week 35
Fashion
After most every bath or shower....turbie towels and robes....we are so in fashion!!


Week 36
Time
Where did time go.....when did they all get so big....


Week 37
Fear
My girl did swim team this year for the first time.   She was so scared at her first meet.   This girl conquered her fear and swam her heart out.   She ended up winning her heat and loving every minute of it.   Talk about one proud momma!!!


Week 38
Sunshine
Playing in the sun....love how it is shining all around her on the fence...First time doing a back walkover by herself. 


Week 39
Everyday
Yup.....we do stuff like this all the time.


Week 40 
Empty
It happened soooooooo fast.  Sold and Bought a house in a week.  Crazy to see this place empty.  


Week 41
Self Portrait
Here we are....all of us....My brother's wedding.  We clean up nice.


Week 42
Self Portrait
Us again...this time with college friends.  Annual trip to the Battle of Pineywoods. 


Week 43
Dress Up
My girl looked awesome for Halloween!!!!


Week 44
Play
Took our little girl to her first astros game.  Of course big sister had to tell her all about it.   Cutest girls at the game.


Week 45
Familiar
So we moved into our new house and without even knowing we moved right next door to Ryane's very best friend.  These two love each other so much.   They are just a month apart in age and they are inseparable.   I love them both so much!!!   


Week 46
Sudden
Missing our big boy....just gone way too sudden....


Week 47
Mystery
Love this picture of Rheagan.   She was exploring out at the ranch.   She finds adventure and mystery in everything she does.   Her imagination is unreal.....I'de love to live in her world for even just a minute.



Week 48 
Mealtime
I don't cook....Need I say more.....


Week 49 
Traditions
I do this picture every year.   This year is so far my favorite.  New house, new tree, BEAUTIFUL.  Printing this one for sure.....



Week 50
Reflect
When did they get so big...I have pictures of these girls in the leaves at Nano's every year during the holidays....They look so big here.  UGHHHH!!!  So lucky to have family, so lucky to be so blessed.  God is so good.


Week 51
Wildcard
She is always my wild card photo....Anyone that knows here would know why.   You just can't explain some of the things she does.   It just is what it is... New skates, not quite ready for them.....


Week 52
New Beginnings
New Year's Eve....New House, New Neighbors, New Friends,..... All Blessings!!


Well....That's all folks....

Night, Night!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....