Rain, Rain Go Away!.....and other important stuff!

So it's Thursday.....

1.Guess where I'm going tonight.......BRING IT ON!!!!!  I am so excited, Bring it on the Musical is at the Hobby Center and I'VE GOT TICKETS!   I know it's cheesy but for 1,  I love going to the theater, and 2,  I love anything and everything cheerleading---brings me back to my childhood!  


2.  I am so sick of this rain---this gloomy weather makes me want to stay in bed.  I'm ready to see the sun--I've got Spring Fever.   I can't wait for warm weather, the beach, vacations, and spending time with the family.  Every year we vacation to the New Braunsfels with the inlaws, to Livingston with my parents, to the Ranch in Segno and then we plan our vacation--kid vacation, adult vacation we trade off every other summer.   This summer is an adult vacation---the kids are going with the grandparents and we are hitting a beach somewhere---I can't wait.  **although a little part of me is gonna miss disney world.     Rain, Rain go away.......


3. Ryane started gymnastics this week---yup, gymnastics before she is even 2.   SHE LOVED IT!!!  I had fun too.  It was a great outlet for her to run off some of her energy and you should have seen this girl---she was climbing, flipping, jumping and balancing like she had been doing it forever.   Guess, she's been watching her big sis!  




and one of big sis before her private lesson---look at the muscles on this girl!!!


4.  Things I'm loving this week---new photo products and projects.  
Image 3D--you can get your images put on viewmaster slides-----I can't wait to do this with some of our vacation pictures---so neat!!!!


Mixbooks--I've never been a fan of snapfish or the products from walgreens, walmart etc.  but I just found a new site I love---www.mixbook.com   They have cards, calendars, books.....   So many cute templates to choose from.   I just ordered valentine cards and am working on a vacation book from our trip to disney last summer--I'll post pics when I'm done.

My 30 day photo project book-----I'm done!!!!!  30 days was tough--especially considering we've had lots of rain which makes the inside of my house incredibly dark as far as natural light is concerned.  Makes getting cute unposed pics of my kids tough without a flash.   Plus shooting a pic each night when we don't get home until 6:00 some nights is out of the question.  But........ I love what I got and can't wait to get my album.   I am starting another project---jumping in on one that is already going--52 weeks, 1 picture per week.  I'll be posting those here so you won't have withdrawls from not seeing my little cuties.

***oh and I didn't share picture 30--sorry guys--but for those of you that have been at my house at bathtime you would understand.   My girls like to run to the laundry room to drop off their clothes and I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this nightly ritual---butt, it's a little to scandalous for the blog!! ;)

Hope you all have a Happy Thursday--Tomorrow is Friday--YEAH!!!!

Comments

  1. LOVE the gym pics! Georgia would love that already. I put her on the monkey bars once and she held herself for awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....