Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.....

Let me just start by saying that I LOVE BEING THE MOTHER OF GIRLS!!!!!   I know in their teenage years, this will probably change but for now....I'm totally embracing all the girly-ness and loving every minute.

I mean....I get to do.....dress up clothes, trips to the nail salon, dance recitals, at least 2 proms, 2 weddings(Clutch would prefer that someone help with the tab on this one :) )  Seriously, I love it.

When I was pregnant with Ryane,  I just knew I was having a boy.   I mean i KNEW it.   But secretly,  I was so glad when I found out I was having a girl.   I truly wanted Rheagan to have a sister.   I just think that having a sister is unlike any other bond you could ever have.   And after having my 2 girls....I know that it is absolutely true.

I love watching my girls together.   The way they just crack each other up.   The way they snuggle.  The way they take care of one another.  The way Rheagan shows her muscles when someone pushes her little sister around.  The way Ryane needs her "sissy".   They hug each morning when we leave and they are the best playmates..


I've never had a sister....but I have one of the best friends any girl (without sisters) could ever have.  I know how important the love of a sister can be.  Here are just a few words of advice that I can offer.

1.  Love each other.....always, forever, and unconditionally.  Love each other in the hard times, the good times, the times that you don't agree with each other, and especially in the times when things seem hopeless.

2.  Be kind....be honest....but be kind.....  sometimes the truth hurts,  but sometimes we need to hear it. Pick the right time, know when to listen and when to tell it like it is.....but always be kind.

3.  You are only as good as the company you keep.....keep your family close.    You'll want and need the support of your family when times are tough and when times are happy......Your sister will be your strength, keep her close.

4.  Above all else....make time for one another.   Make time for girls night out,  sleep over with the nieces and nephews,  time to talk, laugh and cry.  BE BEST FRIENDS.

I love you two girls more than you can imagine.  You are my world.   You complete me and make me a better person....You have all my love, all the time....bad bed head and all!!!!!!



















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....