New Year's with the Tinos



Over the past several year's we have made it a tradition to spend New Year's with our best friends from college---The Valentine's.   When it first started we would spend New Year's Eve out on the town, once in Dallas, once in Houston---partying the night away.   6 years ago when I was pregnant with Rheagan we rented a hummer(I was the driver, since I was the prego one) , went to dinner downtown and spent the rest of the night at home.  Now with the kids in the picture,  we have settled down a bit.  We cook dinner, do fireworks, put the kids to bed and drink and dance in the kitchen until we simply can't stay awake any longer.    I wouldn't have my new years eve any other way---we have WAY too much fun.   Here are a few pictures from this year.  






and no, I did not approve of holding the fireworks....that was a daddy thing....



Ryane did love the sparklers!!








These 2 are from previous years.....

2011

2008


and yes....sunglasses at night.  They come out every year....once the glasses go on, it's a party!!! Vegas Baby :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....