Christmas....The Recap

So Christmas was a whirlwind.  It just came and went so quickly.   This year it seemed like we were all sick.  I was sick for over a week, including christmas eve and day.  Both girls had colds.  My parents were sick....it was everywhere.   We spent lots of time resting and getting better. My pictures aren't great but I felt like garbage.  So here is the recap.


First we had a Christmas party with my Mom's family.  Its a crazy crew.   Great dinner, gifts galore,  kids everywhere, a hayride and one very late night..... a few fun pics from that night.





Rheagan had tons of fun at her school parties too.  Polar Express day on Thursday and her Christmas party on Friday.  Clutch and I stopped by to help and enjoy a little party fun.


yup, I made her shirt...love it!!!


Christmas Eve....Every year my family comes over to eat dinner with us on Christmas Eve.  This year  everyone was feeling a little under the weather.  We had dinner, put out reindeer food, made Christmas cookies and quickly got everyone ready for bed.   We didn't spend nearly as much time taking pictures of our traditional matching Christmas PJ's but I got a cute one of the girls being "surprised" by santa!!!

and yes, sleeveless and capris on Christmas day....Texas weather....crazy.






We had a great Christmas.    I love the holidays.   Onto the new year.  I know 2013 will bring so many amazing moments for my family.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....