On the 7th day of Christmas....

On the 7th day of Christmas.....A Holiday Home Tour

This is how we do Christmas!!!!  This year 6 Christmas Trees.....We have 7 but I only put up 6 of them this year...one in each room.   This is a long post, so keep scrolling.  :)  (Some of the pics aren't great because it was really dark in my house when I was taking them.....)

My room....I love my skinny tree.    Burlap and muted colors....love it.

 My mom made this ornament for me this year....it is quilted from fabric from my wedding dress.   I love it so much...

Bet you can't quess who this pink tree belongs to????  This tree screams Rheagan.  When we saw it in the store 3 years ago we had to have it.   Pink, pink, pink!!!!

 and her favorite ornament.....Beiber Fever!!!

This is the game room tree....Go Cubs!!!


A sweet little tree for our little sweetie....It is the girliest thing ever!!!  


The entry into the house....there is a matching tree on the other side of the hall  I just couldn't get the right angle.  Check out the cabinet I recently refinished....one of my favorite projects.


This is the playroom tree...It was Rheagan's first tree but it got the boot after we found the pink one.  We love it in the playroom with all the bright colors.  It fits perfectly.   I added the Tigger ornaments that I collected when I was in college.  They are our favorite.



And the Living room tree....It is new this year, we went with a larger 9 foot tree and it is so pretty!!!  Love my tree, need to do something else with the mantel next year.   Hopefully we will have the fireplace remodel finished before next Christmas.  





we put mostly red, white and silver ornaments on this tree.  We also put our special ornaments here too.  





One other thing that I do each year is put out our new and past Christmas photos.   I only put them up at Christmas so each year it is really special to see them again.   Here are a few.....






Told ya it was a long one.....one last thing.   Our Holiday Bucket List.   We've already crossed off several things and will hopefully get to the rest during our 2 week break.   Can't wait.  Merry Christmas peeps!!!

Comments

  1. LOVE all your decor! we have 3 trees and I only got to 2. Maybe next year???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to respond to your comment about the silhouette ornament. I have photoshop elements...nothing super fancy. I used the magnetic lasso tool (I think) to outline G's profile. Then I just filled it with black. Super easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....