On the 4th day of Christmas.....

On the 4th day of Christmas......Gymnastics for both Schneider girls!!!

My girls love Gymnastics and I finally brought my camera to their classes and snapped a few pictures.  Rheagan is doing awesome---her coached talked to me last week about having her moved onto team.  We are really excited.  She has learned so much in such a short time.   We are very lucky to have such an amazing coach and Rheagan loves him!!!!   I didn't get nearly as many pictures of Rheagan because instead of taking pictures, I just can't stop watching her.  She is really something.   It won't be long before that girl is flipping all over the place.  Ryane loves her "nastics" too.   Every Tuesday she gets so excited for her class.  She is so strong and fearless.  The best part is that she just has so much fun!!!!!    Watching her at her "nastics" class is one of the highlights of our week.








Uncle David and Aunt Jeri have been coming to class sometimes too......Uncle David getting in on the action!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Comments

  1. Georgia is SO loving her gymnastics class too! Took her about 2 classes to warm up but she really likes it now! Her fav is the bars for sure...HATES beam...so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....