12 Photos of Christmas.....

Newsflash......I am the absolute worst at taking pictures of my own girls and actually posting them for others to see.   I take them but never share them.....and of course I hear it from the family all the time......"we never see new pictures of the kids"  and "where are the new pictures of your girls" or "what happened to the pictures you took at  _(insert name of family event here)__"  so when I came across this blog post  I knew this would be the perfect thing for me to do to.    12 PHOTOS OF CHRISTMAS.    So for 12 days, I'll be posting photos...some Christmas related, some just fun photos shoots we have done and are doing,  some just pics that I love.    

In January, I am planning to make my 2nd "for the love album"   1 picture each day of January, real life at the Schneider house for 31 days.  I loved my album from last year and can't wait to make my new one.

 In the mean time.....

On the 1st day of Christmas ......my beautiful Christmas tree and my precious babies.....low light and christmas pj's.


This one is super grainy but I still love it.....I think I may take a second try and getting these...



Merry Christmas Peeps!!!

Comments

  1. love the last one. I can't wait to try next year when Georgia will sit still! And, we need WAY more lights on our tree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....