What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time....What I'm Loving Wednesday.  It's a long list, so stay with me.

1. Loving the photo session we just did with my kids and niece when we were in Alto over the holiday weekend.  They turned out super cute.  Can't believe Adalyn is 4!!!  Happy Birthday sweet girl!





I love the last one......swoon.....


2.   I'm loving my new stained concrete back patio.....believe it or not, we are still doing some minor remodeling.   I've got a few things left to do out here then I'll post a picture of the finished product. 

   3.  Loving that my Rheagan is a Texas girl through and through.   This girl loves the ranch, loves her boots, and loves any animal that she comes in contact with.  These cows wouldn't get within 10 feet of any of us, but Rheagan walked right up.   She's got a way with animals I guess.   And look at those boots---jeans, dresses, shorts--she doesn't care!!!


4.  Love the monogram projects I've completed in the last few weeks....


4.  Loving these photos from Rheagan's back to school modeling at Gap Kids in the woodlands.   She loved it!!!  Lots of fun, I see a major fashionista in our future...


5. And how about my "little big girl" painting her own toe nails.....not nearly as big of a mess as I thought it would be.


6.   Loving this picture of my girls with sweet baby Kyler....Loved getting to hang out with this sweet baby boy.   And yes, I did make that super cute crawfish onesie he is wearing!!


7.  Last on the list--I'm loving my Man.......At 31 Heros Crossfit Fundraiser....I wish I was as dedicated as he is.  Did I mention that I'm loving my Man?  :)



Happy Wednesday.....It's almost the weekend!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....