Our First Day of School--Watch out SWE here we come!

I'm a little late on this one....The first week of school has come and gone and we have really enjoyed our new school.   Rheagan loves her new teacher and I am really enjoying getting to know the teachers and kids too.   Here are just a few pics from the first day and the first week. 

My Sweet Girl

And her typical behavior......I love these so much....


 


Mommy and Daddy at the "drop off"  No tears this year, from either of us--Rheagan says "Mom, I got this!"


I love this one...

Her favorite outfit week one...so big

her serious model face....


 Her story about herself and the other Reagan in her class.  



She let me know that in first grade--you only use one strap when you carry your back pack.....Doesn't she look so grown up.....tear, sniff, sniff :(


We are in week 3 and still going strong.  We love her teacher and I can already tell this is going to be a great year.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....