Summer Weekends...

Rheagan has been dying to go tubing. So of course, as soon as her Pawpaw found out he loaded up the boat and off we went for a late afternoon trip to the lake.   It was the perfect time, it wasn't super hot and the light was perfect for pictures----I know that's what really matters right??

Anyway we had a lot of fun--I even got in on the action.  I had to show up my brother--he still thinks he is better then I am on the knee board, even had Rheagan convinced-----UNTIL I got out there are put him in his place :)  


Tubbing with her bubba....

Pawpaw and his girls.....



this one cracks me up!!!!





Bubba, can you say....wipeout!!!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....