What Summer Looks Like.....

So, I've got tons of pictures on my computer from the last few weeks.  Quick post, so I can get these pics up and get on to my post about our vacation---Here is what Summer looks like around the Schneider house.

1. We go to the Children's Museum

2. We Hang Out With Chelsi


3. We Take Naps
4. We paint!!!

 (and remodel...pics coming I promise, I just haven't finished decorating after all the mess)

5. We take baths in the pool


6. We Go Out in PawPaw's Boat

and yes she is sitting in the cooler--it was full of water so the girls were playing in it.  

7. WE PLAY ALOT!!!!!!

Today the girls got really quiet so I went to check on them in the playroom.  This is what I found......



Ryane had an "ouchie"--- Rheagan told her to get up on the table so she could check her out.  I guess a doctor in the family wouldn't be so bad.   These girls are crazy!!!

And later, being sweet....


I'm gonna be so sad to see summer come to an end.  Its been a great one.  We still have so much we want to do in the next few weeks.   





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....