Where oh where have we been.....

I haven't posted since Spring Break---with Senior pictures and the end of the school year, time just got away from me.  So here is the low down on what we have been up to.....

Field day--Rheagan had her first official school field day.  Of course she loved it.   Rhea and her buddies at school....


Back to the Ranch.... back for a little visit.  Time to pick "taters".   My girls love the ranch.  They never want to leave, and I don't blame them.  It is one of my favorite places to be too.   Rheagan helped dig potatoes, feed the cows cabbage (one even took it from her hand) and went for a little swim with cousin Mia.   The corn we planted is getting really tall, we will be back to pick corn really soon---can't wait!!!





Then to Alto for a visit---Nano's birthday.  While in alto we caught a little Jacket baseball.  Go Jaylan and Issac!!!  Woohoo.



We have been swimming every chance we get---that's what we do during the summer.  Just a few of my little fishies!



So far it's been a great start to our summer.   I've got so many pics to post.   Ryane's birthday, the party, Rheagan's birthday, and the start of our home remodel----it's crazy around here.   Stay tuned peeps!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....