The PARTY!!

So this year I decided on a joint birthday party for the girls.   Since my girls are both really into art--we went with an art theme.   We had soooooooo much fun.    Here are the details.

This was the invitation: (I made them)


I added "paint splotches" on the palette on the front of the invite after they were printed.


On the day of the party we had 3 stations--canvas painting, sand art and cup creation station.    Here they are--2 were inside, sand was outside....



I also had a bucket at the front door full of aprons for the kiddos when they came in...

aprons, suckers, cups, sand art--all from oriental trading company.

straws from..cupcake social

the cupcakes are from GiGi's cupcakes---the best cupcakes ever
We had super cute cookies from  just crumbs  .....but I  don't have a picture. (ahhhh) they were so cute, paint brushes and paint palettes.  And they tasted awesome.

The water bottle labels were from chicka bug designs.

We had a blast.....all the girls had so much fun....

The girls had aprons that I made for them--Rheagan with a 6, Ryane with a 2.   My mom made the birthday cakes.   We had homemade lemondade and fruit kaboobs along with plenty of sweets.   




I'm sure I forgot something... all in all it was a great party.   We also had a pinata and a bounce house....but no pics.   My girls had a blast.   Rheagan got Justin Beiber tickets.....we really didn't need anything else after that.   

Next year.....separate parties, something easy.......(well maybe). 








Comments

  1. I have already thought about this idea for G for her 2nd birthday. I saw an idea on pinterest with huge canvases set up outside and it looked really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much you can do with this theme--it was a lot of fun..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....