Birthday's Galore!!!

 So it seems like we have been celebrating birthdays for a month now at our house.  Ryane's was first on May 26th.  We celebrated her big day by going to the zoo, playing in the water fountain in herman park, dinner at star pizza and cupcakes at home.   We were all worn out.

The pics loaded out of order, but here are a few from her big day.....



 roaring at the lions.....



me doing the photographer thing and getting a really cool shot.....love this one.  


They were checking out a turtle--promise it wasn't posed, but I love it..



Merry go round with Daddy.....

Next was the double birthday party---so much fun and so many pictures---that party will be getting a post of its own later this week.

Then on the 7th we celebrated Rheagan's 6th birthday.   I just can't believe she is already 6.  We celebrated her big day with My BFF and her kiddos---we went to pump it up, had lunch, went swimming, went to Chucky Cheese and had our first big girl sleepover with Rheagan's BFF Miss Bree.  Here are a few from her big day.






So as you can see, we are all birthday-ed out.   We still haven't gotten all the party decorations put away, and I finally threw away the last of the cake today.   It's been fun but I'm glad we are done.   This week we are doing gymnastics camp, getting a paint estimate on the inside of the house, planting hydrangeas, setting up Rhea's fish tank, and getting ready for father's day.   Lots to do on our check list.   

I finally finished the guest bathroom make over....I'll post pics tomorrow--it looks really good. 

And by the way I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....