Super Bowl Sunday......OK, I'm in....

Well, if the Texans were in the superbowl I'de be totally into the game.  Otherwise, I'm watching for the commercials and for the halftime show.  MADONNA!!!!!! The best halftime show ever!!!!!  Loved it....I hope Madonna tours again and comes to Texas---I was at her last Houston show and it was amazing.

Anyway....this was an amazing weekend.   Nammy came and picked up the girls on saturday.  Clutch and I went to dinner then came home and were in bed by 8:30----yup we are super exciting these days.   We slept in till 8:30 then finished cleaning up the house.  Tonight we had a few of our favorites over for dinner.  The tinos, chelsi and neaner, and bubba and tara.    It was a great night.

In other news....we made a huge decision this weekend....we are NOT moving.   WHAT... I know this might come as a surprise for some of you....yes, we were thinking of moving.  But as of this weekend we are going to renovate our house this summer and stay here for at least a few more years.   We love our patio, we love our floor plan and quite frankly we just don't have the time right now for buying a house, selling a house and moving---and we are excited about that.   We are thinking about renovating the 2 bathrooms, new countertops, new carpet, renovating the fireplace and painting the house.  We are also planning to do some landscaping in the backyard and we are also redoing Ryane's room.  It will be a busy summer but I am so excited.  It's time for an update.  Of course I'll post before and after pics.   I can't wait to start looking for ideas...

A few pics from this weekend....

Watching the game outside in the cold...


Chelsi....in her boot....girl needs to quit breaking herself....

Megan....so cute in her Madonna shirt....

Kids dancing to the halftime show....AJ and Ryane....new bff's?????


One thing I'm loving this week....glitter nail polish...Rhea and I are trying these out.  

Have a good Monday.....hate that I don't have the day off.    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....