It's Tea Time....

Last weekend we spent most of the weekend just doing family stuff.  We did a little shopping....had dinner in the woodlands, went to a birtday party,  and then on Sunday had a valentine's day theme tea party---Thanks to Nammy.   My girls love it when Nammy shows up with her tea party bag in hand.....complete with tea and sweets.   A tea party wouldn't be complete without tea party attire--complete with red lipstick!!!!!!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

 Guess who got new glasses.....
 too cool!!!

lipstick??????



love this one--it's my fav.




My girls are at their grandparents in Alto this weekend.  I am missing them so much.  Can't wait to pick them up tomorrow.  Posting these pics makes me miss them even more.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....