Not Gonna Lie....Day 16, and 18

ok peeps, I'm not gonna lie....30 pics in 30 days...super hard.  So Monday, no biggie teacher workday, I'm home early, plenty of time for pics.  Tuesday, basketball game.... do to the gym, dinner, I leave and don't get home until 9:15 so no time for pictures.   Doing a picture a day is HARD!!!!  Who knew.   I missed a day.....shoot me.  For me, I'm gonna say oh well, I have so many days that I got more than one pic that I love for my album (that I'm planning to put together) so I'm good buttttttttttt..... for the project I feel horrible.  I want to be able to post each day but with our schedule now... not gonna happen.   Anyway....not gonna lie...we skipped a day.

Otherwise...just a few things.....

Rheagan--I realized today that she has my eye for things  that are "picture perfect".  On the way to school this morning she says to me   "mom, that is so pretty"
me: "what Rhea"
rhea: "look over there, that bridge and the sun"
(it was a train trellis bridge over a river, the sun coming up)
me: "what do you mean"
Rhea: "mommy, its so pretty like a picture you could take"

I already realize my girl has an eye for photography.   For  5 years old she already pays attention to detail. I love that about her.  What 5 year old does that???

Ryane:  Her language has expolded the last 2 weeks.  Aside from, thank you, please, excuse me, and all the usuals.... My girls is saying anything she can repeat.  One other new thing..... she loves to brush her own teeth.  She is getting too big toooooooo fast.

Me:  I love them so much it hurts....For me, I need an adult outlet---my job.  For them,  I wish I could stay home 24/7.    When Rhea says, mommy I'm gonna miss you so much today,   my heart breaks.  But I know, for me I know that we both need our time.   I want to raise strong, independant, caring, smart girls that can strive and achieve things on their own.   I'm sure  I'm not the only mom that has ever second guessed my decisions about raising my kids, but I'm hoping that my decisions are the right ones. I try for.....   As much home time as I can give them,  as much as parent interaction as we can do,  as many times as we can help them make good choices....  Being a parent is tough, being a mom to girls is even harder......  I want my girls to love me, care about my opinion,  confide in me, need me and know that I trust them....how do I get there from here.  Any advice you have is always needed...

Lastly....pictures from 16, and 18....no picture on 17 (i'm not gonna lie remember)

16... typical night at the schneider house.   The Mr. gives the girls a bath every night.  Gives me sometime to do my thing.   This night I caught them brushing hair and getting ready for one more story.


Night 18....Ryane loves shoes...Here is my girl playing with Mommy's heels....
Love these girls more than life......

Now I'm gonna watch American Idol.....Season Premiere--whoooo hooooo!!!

Comments

  1. Jonathan does G's bath every night too. It's a nice break for me. Although, he refuses to brush her hair and just uses a towel to dry it and then leaves it messy...he says he likes it better messy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls have such a WONDERFUL DADDY!!!!Been following your blog since day one LOVE EVERY PICTURE AND BLOG !!!! thanks make me feel like I am there too!! LOVE YA"LL BUNCHES!!!!!Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....