It was a busy one--Day 14 and 15

It's been a busy weekend even though it seems like we've spent most of the weekend at home in our PJ's. Rheagan hasn't been 100% so we were trying to take it easy but we've had lots to do.  Here's a break down:

On Friday, Nano and Papa came into town.  Rheagan wasn't feeling good and even laid down in the booth at dinner (this is how I knew she was not up to par).  So we called it an early night once we got home.

Saturday: 
we got up early, took Ryane to get her first haircut and then to the grocery store.
This is an awful picture but one of the only ones I got before my camera battery died--way to be prepared mom!!!!  You can see how bad she needed a trim.  

After lunch we went up to the school  district Rodeo Art Show. Miss Whimsy's artwork was chosen to be put on display and entered in the district Art contest.  Only 3 kindergarteners from her school were chosen.  We were very proud and so is she--look at that blue ribbon!!!

I can't wait to get her artwork back and frame it for the playroom.  It is so cute!!!
After the art show we took Rheagan to open gym so she could show off her gymnastics skills to the grandparents.  Then we came home and played outside until it was time for my date with the Mr. 

Sunday:
We aren't moving to fast today.  Rhea still isn't 100% and of course we stayed out too late and are not 100% either.   So today we stayed in PJ's almost all day, grilled some ribs, watched some football and played in the backyard.   I got some super cute images today--these kind of days are my favorite.  

Rheagan loves the trampoline so we jumped alot--this is her crazy jump!
She practiced her handstands
We played in the sandbox until bathtime


 This is my favorite face!!!  Anytime I tell her to look at the camera she makes this "cheese" face.  It's automatic.  I have so many pictures of this face right now.  

 I played around with one of my actions on the next pic--It's super edited but I thought it might look neat for my daily pic--I can't decide if I like it in color or black and white????

Day 14....Swinging in her PJ's  and Racing with her Papa (I like them both so 2 pictures for this day)


Day 15--playing in the sand today.  My girls love to be outside--just as much of a tomboy as a girly girl.  I love that about them. 



 Hope you guys have a happy Monday!  Wish I was off tomorrow--oh, well at least it's a teacher workday.

Hey and  I know some of you are checking out the blog--post a comment--let me know who you are!!





Comments

  1. 1. I LOVE Ryane's eyes. So pretty!
    2. Of course I love Rheagan's art. Precious!
    3. I was a dancer but The Peach is VERY strong so I think she needs to be in gymnastics...which I know nothing about...
    4. The swing picture is cute but it makes me dizzy!

    Looks like you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....