I'm getting crafty!!!

We had a super busy so...so no post for me Tuesday-Friday.  We will probably have a few weeks like that coming up now that the Mr. is starting his busy season.  Some nights I'm just too tired after the girls go to bed to pick up this computer.  

Anyway....Here are a few pics from this week.  Skipped Thursday night because I was shooting a newborn session and skipped Friday night because I was worn out!  But I added an extra picture for Saturday and as long as I have 30 for my book I"m good.  Shooting a pic a day takes discipline--and some nights, that's totally out the window.  Did I mention the Mr. is about sick of me always having my camera in hand.

Day 24....it looks like spring is almost here....we are really loving this warmer weather....So ready for spring and summer.

Day 25.....one night per week we go out to dinner.  We try to cook all the other nights but some nights its something quick and easy.  This was an "out to dinner night".  Rheagan has her favorite spots, and loves getting to pick the place we go.

Day 28......We spent the day at home, took the girls to the neighborhood park and did things around the house.  Here are a few park pics.

 look at Ryane's face at the top of the slide---so funny..


a few more....and yes, that is her favorite Justin Beiber shirt.  She wears it everytime it is clean. 



OK....so the crafty part.   I have been looking at resale shops over the past few months for a headboard for Ryane's room.  She is temporarily in a full size bed, but we are going to redo her room this summer when school gets out---complete with new bedding, paint and furniture the I have been collecting and will refinish.  I already have a dresser, night stand and book shelf.  Just need a headboard.  Anyway, no luck yet but I have found several chairs to use on photo sessions.  Yesterday the girls helped me refinish 2 of the chairs and a table that my mom gave me for the back patio.  
Here are the chairs.

The black one we just sanded down to make it look more antique--I wasn't lovin the glossy finish.  The brown one is now bright pink......I'll post the after pictures this afternoon.
Here is the table....I'm super excited. It looks so good...


More bloggin to come this afternoon.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....