Day 12 and 13....Oh and Goooooo Texans!!!!


Okay, been super busy this week and I fell asleep with Ryane last night before I got a chance to blog--sometimes you just got to snuggle!!!  Okay Day 12--it was super cold so I put my girls in warm pj's since we keep the heater very low.  Rheagan of course wanted to match little sis so both of my girls ended up in their favorite footie jammies.  We love them!!





Day 13--Every morning The Mr. gets up to workout at 5 am.  I get up shortly after he leaves and get myself ready.  Close to 6 I wake up Miss Whimsy and get her dressed.  When the Mr. gets home we brush teeth, fix lunches and get Ready to head out.   Sweet little bliss almost always wakes up right before Rhea and I leave.  Her morning ritual--head to the couch, with monkey(her new favorite thanks to Nammy), BiBi(blanket) and her Paci.  Then it's juice and her shows.  She always kisses and hugs Rheagan goodbye.  It's really sweet.  This girl loves routine--and we stick to it.  


One last pic--today was Texans Day---Go Texans!!!!  Miss Rhea and I are getting in the spirit.
And one last one---a picture of sweet little Asa Meaux--the newest addition to our family.  He is so sweet.  Congrats Billy and Misty, he is absolutley adorable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....