Catchin' Up and Lovin' these pics!!!

So last week was crazy....this week is going to be totally nuts too.  Basketball game on Tuesday, Gymnastics private lesson on wednesday, gymnastics on thursday and shooting a newborn session, Friday shooting a senior session and I will probably be ready to go to bed by 6 o'clock.  WHAT A WEEK!  

My goals for this week are simple
1.  work out 3 times this week instead of just 2.
2.  finish the girls chore charts so we can start them next week.
3.  plan my Easter mini sessions--I'm thinking about doing sessions with real bunnies.

So here are the pics since last Thursday...

Thursday Night...Day 19---not a picture of my girls but a picture of all their STUFF!   In an attempt to keep myself organized I set out the girl's bags, clothes, shoes, and hair bows the night before.  Mornings are still super crazy but this is how my kitchen counter looks everynight.  Having girls is a lot of fun but man they have a lot of stuff.

Day 20...Friday Night... is playtime.  We played outside Friday until the sun went down. We grilled dinner and ate on our patio. The weather was awesome.  These girls needed a bath big time.  How about those duck lips!!!! Cracking up at this girl.....


This is Rheagan's playdoh man--thought he was pretty cute.  
The Sunset was really pretty on Friday too.  Almost looks like the sky was on fire.  

Day 21...Saturday...more playtime.   We had a great weekend hanging out around the house.  No plans, nothing on the agenda...which is super rare for us.  I love the pic for Day 21.  She was looking outside at one of our neighbors.  I was so focused on her expression that I didn't even notice the reflection until later.  

2 more from saturday......

Day 22...Sunday... you guessed it...more playtime.  Our playroom is a disaster right now.  I couldn't tell you the last time that my girls played in there 3 straight days in a row.  My little whimsy is so into art.  She painted the picture below for her friend Lila who moved away last summer.  Trying to figure out how I'm gonna mail it to her.  We are really hoping to see Lila and her Momma (who just happens to be one of my besties) this summer.  We miss both of them a ton.  

One more of her picture...I love it in color because the colors she painted with are so vibrant.  I just needed the b&w for my book but I do prefer the color one on this image.  Don't mind the mess all over the floor...I'm telling you--enter the playroom at your own risk, it's crazy in there.  
and one of sweet miss bliss painting her picture.  She has to do everything her big sissy does.  Look at the concentration on this girls face.....


Hoping to be a better blogger this week.   If you are reading this....leave me some love people!!!  I only have one follower for goodness sake!!!  




Comments

  1. Love all your pictures and YES girls do have a lot of STUFF but I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a girl! And, we NEED a playroom so bad! G's stuff is taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Rhea that I love her picture!!!!It is Great. Made me smile to see Ryane cute little face!!! Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sweet 6 year old Rheagan!!!!

This is OUR Life....

What Summer Looks Like.....